Friday, September 26, 2014

Movie Suggestions for the Family #StreamTeam


My family and I have enjoyed Netflix for years, as it allows us to watch movies and TV shows when and where we want. I like that through the Netflix account each family member can create their own customized list of shows they want to watch. I rather my children watch shows through Netflix without the advertisement, so I can monitor appropriate shows that are for their age.
I enjoy watching classics that I loved as a child, with my children and share childhood memories with them. Here are few suggestions on fun shows children will enjoy during the March Break:
  • Turbo
  • Princess Lillifee and the Little Unicorn
  • My Friend Bernard
  • Moonbeam Bear and His Friends
  • Happy Feet Two
  • The Voyages of Young Dr. Doolittle
  • Thomas & Friends: Creaky Cranky
  • Dora The Explorer: Star Catcher
Suggestions for the whole family:
  • Akeelah and the Bee
  • Gulliver's Travels
  • The Croods Antz
  • Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
  • Hugo
  • National Treasure
Check out my previous posts by browsing through the pages crafts,food and travel for more ideas on what you can do with your little ones during the March Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment